We had a great time celebrating Brennon's birthday with friends. Thanks for being there!
Everyone at the party did a great job of singing Happy Birthday!
To my wonderful husband on your 30th Birthday:
November 16, 2010
I guess now, since it's officially your 30th Birthday, I should give it a break with calling you "old man"....I didn't really mean it...
You know, 30 doesn't seem that old, really; you're just a decade away from 40.
Honestly, you still rock at singing those Dirks Bently songs.
Just so you know, being 30 does not yet qualify you for the "walking farts".
Look at it this way - you're only 20 years away from a colonoscopy.
Cheers to many more, happy, healthy years!!
Happy Birthday Brennon!
We love you, Christy & Alli
1 comment:
I know you put this on here to see how long it takes me to actually view your updates, but really I do check them quite frequently. Thanks so much for all the nice things you have to say about me and all the great words of encouragement I get to look forward to. I love you and Ali both. It is so great to get to celebrate my 30th birthday with you as well as all my friends. It was a great time. I just can't wait until the ol'wifey turns the big 30 so I can return all those favors. Seriously though, thanks for everything and being here for me, I really appreciate all that you have done.
Love,
Brennon
Post a Comment