They call me "Fluffy". I like my space. Actually, I like all my space. I like my chew toys to be ripped apart only by me. I like to sleep all day and watch the news at night. What I don't like is that big black dog - his name is "Blackjack". When ever Blackjack comes around he chews all my toys and takes the attention off of me. I don't like Blackjack!!3.30.2008
Mom and Dad Randa's dog
They call me "Fluffy". I like my space. Actually, I like all my space. I like my chew toys to be ripped apart only by me. I like to sleep all day and watch the news at night. What I don't like is that big black dog - his name is "Blackjack". When ever Blackjack comes around he chews all my toys and takes the attention off of me. I don't like Blackjack!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment